The SCORE consortium is organising a webinar on “Developing Coastal City Living Labs (CCLL): design and evaluation frameworks”.
Date: March 1, 2022 (Tuesday)
Time: 11:00 – 12:45 CET
One of the key activities under SCORE is to design, implement, and evaluate a novel framework of Coastal City Living Labs (CCLL) that will enable citizens and stakeholders to co-create and co-design the solutions with scientists, researchers and engineers to make sure these are sustainable and acceptable by the society. SCORE includes a network of 10 coastal city ‘living labs’ that will involve citizens in providing prototype coastal city early-warning systems.
In this webinar, we aim to present the SCORE project; introduce the CCLL framework and methodology; and validate the evaluation framework by discussing it with a wider community of living labbers.
If you are interested to attend the event, please register here (registration is free but mandatory). The webinar is open to everyone, targeting in particular practitioners, policy makers, researchers, and students with interest in living labs.
- 11:00 – 11:10h CEST – Introduction to SCORE (Salem Gharbia, IT SLIGO)
- 11:10 – 11:20h CEST – Q&A
- 11:20 – 11:40h CEST – SCORE CCLL framework and methodology (Koen Vervoort and Marta de los Rios White, ENOLL)
- 11:40 – 11:50h CEST – Q&A
- 11:50 – 12:10h CEST – SCORE CCLL evaluation framework validation (Elena Marie Enseñado, IHS)
- 12:10 – 12:20h CEST – Q&A
- 12:20 – 12:45h CEST – Open discussion & Wrap-up
If you want to learn more about the SCORE project upfront, please subscribe here